Betzavta's Terms of Service
This version was updated on February 8, 2017
For Hebrew speaking users:
תנאי השימוש באתר רשומים באנגלית, אישור קבלת התנאים מצדך משמע שהנך יודע לקרוא ומבין את השפה האנגלית. אם אינך מבין את תנאי השימוש, אל תשתמש באפליקציה זו.
Terms of Service
These terms of service (“Terms” or “Terms of Service”) is a legal agreement between Betzavta (“Us”, “We” or “Our”) and yourself (“You”). By accessing and using this website: betzavta.me, (the “Website”), and the contents or features provided therein or any relevant software or application (collectively referred to as the “Services”) you agree that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to comply with these Terms of Service.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the website or the Services. If for any reason you do not agree to these Terms, you are not permitted to- and should not- use our Services.
Betzavta may make improvements and changes to the Website or the Services at any time. Although We attempt to periodically update information on the Website, the information, materials and services provided on the Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Betzavta does not have a duty to update information contained on the Website, and We will not be liable for any failure to update such information.
We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on the Website, and We undertake no obligation to update or revise the information contained on the Website, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained on the Website before relying upon it.
We may also occasionally modify these Terms of Service. If We do, we will do our best to post notice of these modifications on the Services. Keep in mind; it is your sole responsibility to stay updated on any such change. By continuing to use or access our Services, you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms as modified.
Betzavta provides the Services on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. You therefore use the Services and the Website at your own risk. Betzavta expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Betzavta makes no representations or warranties:
- That the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any user of the Website or the Services ("User");
- Concerning any third party's use of content that You submit;
- That any content You submit will be made available on Our Website or will be stored by Us;
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the Betzavta Service, even if linked to from the Betzavta Service;
Your Use of Services
- Our Services is available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age. By registering to use our Services, You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Provided however, individuals under the age of 18 are allowed to participate in Meetings as defined below, if they are accompanied by their parents.
- We have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate Your use of our Services and Website and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion of our Services.
- By using our Website and Services, You agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our Services, including without limitation your participation in or involvement with any Meeting as defined below.
- You may not use Our Website for any activity other than the activities we offer through Our Services.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. You must notify us if your information changes. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Services.
- You agree that any information you provide us (directly or indirectly) shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property right, and shall not contain any computer programing routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify Us immediately.
Our Website, Services and related content which appears on the Website, including without limitation, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scrip, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, materials, technology interactive features and URLs, trademarks and trade names, excluding your Personal and Public Information (collectively the "Content") and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by Us or third parties, and nothing herein grants You any right in connection with the Content, except for a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable right and license to access and use such Content solely for the personal non-commercial purposes, other than for a commercial purpose explicitly permitted under these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Betzavta and its employees, representatives, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders (collectively the "Related Parties") shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, or damages due to business interruption, arising out of or relate to the use or inability to use the Services or the contents on the Website, even if Betzavta or a Betzavta's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall Betzavta or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the contents on Betzavta's Internet site, even if Betzavta or a Betzavta authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You hereby expressly and irrevocably waives any claim or demand, of every kind and nature, known or unknown, against Betzavta and its related parties.
Without derogating from the generality of the aforementioned, Betzavta shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, demands and/or damages arising out of or related to the following:
- Claims relating to any face-to- face meetings which are in any way related to Betzavta ("Meetings"), including without limitation claims related to the actions or omissions of any Users or third parties who organize, host, attend, or are otherwise involved in any Meetings. Unless otherwise expressly disclosed in writing, Betzavta does not sponsor, oversee, or in any way control Meetings and is not involved in the manner Meetings are held. Betzavta cannot and does not
guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of the Users, as well as the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Meetings.
Please, exercise caution and good judgment when attending these Meetings.
- Disputes between Users, including those between You and other Users.
- The acts of third parties including but not limited to third party sites and services.
- Disputes concerning any use of or action taken using your Account by you or a third party.
- Claims relating to the unauthorized access to any data communications relating to, or Content stored under or relating to, your Account, including but not limited to unauthorized interception, use, or alteration of such communications or your Content. For the sake of clarity, this includes any and all claims related to the security of your Account credentials.
Without derogating from the aforementioned, Betzavta's total liability to You, shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to Betzavta over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to the Services or the Website must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Betzavta.
Betzavta has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Betzavta shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
By using Our Services as a User or as a Host (as defined below) You agree to Our Fees and cancelation and refunding policy as specified hereunder.
When You book for a Meeting, You will be requested to pay in advance a "Meeting Fee", according to the rates which are presented on Our Website, and which may be adjusted from time to time. The Meeting Fee, less Our Introduction Fee shall be delivered to the User who hosts the Meeting (the "Host"), not later than a day before the date of such Meeting.
Cancellation of your participation in a Meeting as a User or a Host shall be notified to Us as instructed on the Meeting booking page.
We require to receive at least 3 business day cancellation notice (the "Cancellation Notice") before the date of a Meeting, otherwise You will be charged in the entire amount of the Meeting Fee. Upon a receipt of a duly Cancellation Notice, We will fully refund You for any Meeting Fee you paid for the participation of such Meeting.
As a Host You hereby waive any claim or demand against Us that arises out of or in connection to a cancellation of a User's participation in a meeting, except for Our duty to remit to You any Meeting Fee (less the Introduction Fee) in accordance to this cancellation and refunding policy.
Please note that We are not responsible for any cancellation of a Meeting by a Host in any time, and such occurrence is at your own risk, provided that in such case we will refund You for any Meeting Fee You already paid. By using Our Services You herby waive any claim or demand against Us or against any Host arising out of or in connection to a cancellation by a Host of a Meeting. We request Our Hosts to act in appropriate manner in this regard.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any claim or dispute between You and Us that arises in whole or in part from you use of the Services or the Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and you hereby consent to, and irrevocably waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel-Aviv.
If there is a dispute between You and anyone accessing Our Website or Services, or You and any third party in connection with Our Website or Services, You understand and agree that We are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, You hereby release Betzavta and its officers, directors, employees, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Notwithstanding the above, Personal Information shall not include your Public Information (as defined below), for which you are solely responsible, and in which regard we solely act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of such Public Information.
You should understand that Your Public Information may be accessible by and made public through syndication programs (including data feed tools) and by search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
- We collect your Personal Information in order to create a better, more personalized experience for You based on your individual usage habits, improve Our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve Our content and product offerings, and customize Our Website's content, layout and Services. We also use the information We collect about You to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms. By using Our Services and Website You give Us your consent to use your Personal Information for these purposes.
- We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites and services. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and other third-party tracking technologies to gather information about your activities on our Website to market and advertise Our Services to You on third party sites and services. For example, third parties that we work with may use the fact that you visited our Website to target ads for Betzavta Services to You on non-Betzavta websites and services.
- We shall not use your Personal Information for any other purpose than those purposes specified by Us, and only to the extent necessary in order to achieve these purposes, unless we obtain Your prior consent or as required by law.
- We will protect your Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will not pass on or sell any of your Personal Information or to any third parties (unless required by law) other then: (i) Our service providers to assist Us with the operation of the Services and the Website, (ii) entities in connection with a merger, sale or dissolution (iii) third party partners in order to present You with advertised services, applications or websites, provided such Personal Information shall be of a non- personally identifiable nature. Standard internet communication sent by your computer, device or application automatically may be considered as of a non- personally identifiable nature.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any of the commenters on our pages or Users of Our Service.
- You may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, in any time, if You want to unsubscribe from such mailing list or if You want Us to correct or update any of your Personal Information, and we will act accordingly within a reasonable time. Per your request, we will also delete any or all of your Personal Information, provided that certain information, i.e. your name and email address is crucial to the conduct of Our Services, and deletion of such information will prevent your use of Our Services or Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.