Local culinary experiences
bitemojo provides self-guided neighborhood culinary tours. Enrich your city walks with a tasty bites of local cuisine.
Add coupon code betzavta on checkout for a 5% discount
Our favorite Israeli Instagram accounts
Some valuable transportation tips
- Stay connected: You can navigate easily using your mobile data. More information here - Israel sim card at Tel Aviv Airport.
- Getting directions: If you plan on using public transportation, we recommend using Google Maps for getting directions.
- Weekends: Public transportation is not available on weekends in most cities. If you are planning to travel out of the city, renting a car is a good option. Sixt is the most popular rental company and they offer up to 35% Discount for Betzavta guests.
- Purchasing public transportation tickets: An electronic ticket called Rav-Kav can be used for both buses and trains. An anonymous Rav-Kav (good for tourists) can be purchased at train stations, kiosks and large bus stations.
- If I'm lost: If during your journey, you feel that you are lost or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask another passenger for assistance. Most people will be genuinely happy to help you.